Accepetance of Terms
smoothhr.com provide SmoothHR service in accordance with the Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). When you use this service, it means that you have read, understood and agree to all the contents of this agreement. smoothhr.com reserves the right at any time to modify or change the contents of this agreement, we recommend that you pay attention to such amendments or changes. Your continued use after any changes to the Service, you are deemed to have read, understood and agree to such modifications or changes. If you disagree with the content of this agreement, or the country or region you belong to exclude all or part of the contents of this agreement, you should immediately stop using the service.
If you are under twenty years of, shall comply with the above provisions, and shall be for your parents (or guardians) to read, understand and agree with all the contents of this agreement and subsequent amendments to change after the square was used or continue to use the Service. When you use or continue to use the service, it means that your parents (or guardians) have read, understood and agree to all the contents of this agreement and subsequent amendments to change.
Account, Password and Security
Please note that maintaining the confidentiality of the password is your responsibility. You agree to the following matters:
1. Your account or password was stolen or any other breach of security, you will immediately notify smoothhr.com.
2. Ensure to exit from your account at the end of each session.
User Compliance Obligations and Commitments
You promise not illegaly or in any way use the Service for any unlawful purpose, and commitment to comply with relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practice of Internet use. If you are users outside of the Republic of China, you agree to abide by laws and regulations of the country or region. You agree not to use this service and to ensure that the interests or engage in illegal acts of infringement, including but not limited to:
1. upload, post, publish, transmitany defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, contrary to public order or good customs or other lawless text, images or any other form of file in the Service;
2. infringement of reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property and other rights;
3. any breach of confidentiality by law or contract are incumbent upon it;
4. fraudulent use of the Service on behalf of others;
5. upload, post, transit or distribute software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. use the Service to engage in criminal acts, including but not limited to the sex trade or media transactions;
7. provide trafficking of guns, drugs, doping, pirated software or other contraband items;
8. upload, post, email, transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
9. harm minors in any way;
10. interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, including but not limit to using any device, software or routine to bypass SmoothHR robot exclusion headers;
11. provide material support or resources to any terrorist organization;
12. stalk or otherwise harass another; and/or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth;
13. other services constitute a violation of the public order and morals behavior.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service and software are at your sole risk. The Service and software are provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis. Smoothhr.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
smoothhr.com makes no warranty that: (i) the Service and software will meet your requirements; (ii) the Service and software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service is accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you from the Service will meet your expectations; (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service and software is accessed at your own discretion and risk. And you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of actions with the respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from smoothhr.com, the Service or software shall create any warranty.
You expressly understand and agree that smoothhr.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if smoothhr.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data;(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or (v) any other matter relating to the Service.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Software, programs and content on the website used by SmoothHR, including, but not limited to productions, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website layout and webpage design, belongs to smoothhr.com or other right owners as intellectual property, including, but not limited to trademark right, patent right, copyright, business secrets and proprietary technology. No one is entitled to using, revising, reproducing, broadcasting, adaptation, distribution, delivery, publishing, reverse engineering, recompilations or disassembly. Citing or reproducing the aforementioned software, programs or website content requires prior written consent of smoothhr.com or other right owners. Violators should take responsibilities for damage compensation.
SmoothHR and its affiliations' products, services and patterns (hereafter "the SmoothHR trademark") for marketing purpose are protected by the Trademark Act and the Fair Trade Act according to registration or usage status. The SmoothHR trademark is not allowed to be used in any way without prior written consent of smoothhr.com.
Changes of Services
smoothhr.com reserves the right to change or temporarily or permanently terminate the Service (or part of it) anytime without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that smoothhr.com does not hold any responsibilities to you or any third party for any change, termination or continuous providing of the Service.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and smoothhr.com, and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior version of agreement between you and smoothhr.com with respect to the Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other SmoothHR services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Interpretation of this TOS and applicable, as well as disputes relating to this TOS shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the ROC and Taiwan Taipei Court for the first instance court of competent jurisdiction.
The failure of smoothhr.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us if there is any violation of the TOS.